Low-T Treatments (TRT)
630 W 34th Street Austin, TX 78705
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone levels begin to drop about 1% per year, beginning at age 30. Known as “andropause,” the drop in testosterone at this stage in life is normal for most men. Other indicators may include stress, obesity, alcoholism, chronic illness and some medications.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed you may be a potential candidate for testosterone replacement therapy. At Austin Clinic for Men, our specialists will develop a low-T treatment just for you. We have extensive experience diagnosing low testosterone and replenishing optimal levels of the hormone to help you restore a youthful, healthy outlook. We offer several treatment options for your convenience.
Low-T symptoms may include:
- Loss of muscle tone and increased fat, especially around the abdomen
- Drop in libido (sex drive) and sexual function (possibly erectile dysfunction)
- Decreased energy and motivation
- Noticeable decline in mental clarity (“brain fog”)
- Becoming especially fatigued, weak, and tired during daylight hours
- Marked depression, mood swings and irritability
- Overall decrease in a sense of well-being
How can we help at Austin Clinic for Men?
Advances in medicine and healthier lifestyle choices are leading to longer, sexually active lives for many men, including those with low-T. Research indicates that male hormone therapy is among the primary causes of this revitalization movement. Our team of trained professionals at Austin Clinic for Men can help you to improve your quality of life through this targeted therapy.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
Testosterone, occurring naturally in exponentially larger amounts in males than in females, is the signature of male sexuality, build and overall sense of well-being. It also promotes the production of healthy sperm protects the body from bone loss and heart disease.
Our patients have reported the following results following TRT:
- Abundant energy and improved mental clarity
- An increase in muscle tone and less fat stores
- Restored sexual function and more substantial erections
- An increase in libido (sex drive)
- Decreased cholesterol levels and lowered risk for heart disease
- Improved sense of well-being and increased motivation
*Men undergoing TRT must return to your medical provider for regular follow ups and routine lab work to maintain optimal testosterone levels. According to the FDA, patients undergoing testosterone replacement therapy should seek medical attention immediately if they experience chest pain, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, weakness along one side of the body or in one place or slurred or delayed speech.